Railroad Tracks

I had this vision for a while to do a session like this with a little boy. Problem was, parents eyes would bug out when I said "railroad tracks". And I do fully understand their concern. Hard to describe this scene when you have no images to show a sample of.

I have been waiting for the perfect weather to take Jayden out for a similar session. Of course, not too hot, and not too cold, but also wanted a cloudy day. Two days before they were scheduled to move back to North Carolina, my prayers were answered.

With a pair of overalls in hand, his little red fishing pole, and a red bandana stuffed with newspapers tied to the tip of his pole, we drove up to the railroad tracks.

We had a wonderful time, and caused quite a bit of a traffic jam. One guy yelled out "That's cute, I really like that."

Here are the images we came up with:



As we were waiting for the sun to go back into the clouds, I look over at my little goobie and see this. Ahh, I love these. The vision of complete boredom! And, I had to keep that bandaid on his arm too.


Playing in photoshop with these, I made one with a slight vintage twist to it! Which I think is my favorite.


No comments: