Kyleneisms

My daughter, Kylene, has her share of ‘isms. And believe me – they leave you scratching your head! She did one today that was just too good not to blog about.

Past ones have been from a story about her “modeling group heading to ‘PHONE-X’” instead of “Phoenix”. Or an incident where it was so traumatic “that my life flashed between my eyes.”

Today, folks, she topped all the previous Kyleneisms she has pulled in the past.

Kylene tells us about her lunch hour adventure at work. She and her friend, Sarah, are having their lunch in the lunchroom and watching Family Feud. The host gives 2 contestants a question one of them must answer before the buzzer rings. While the game on TV is being played, Sarah and Kylene play along to try to beat the contestants.

The question is as follows: Name a State that’s hard to spell.

Kylene: CINCINNATI!

Sarah: Kylene, that’s not a State, that’s a City!

Kylene: Look, (laughing) I was never good at Geometry!

Now I know where Jayden get his ‘isms.

Speaking of Kylene and Jayden, I took them out for a Mommy and Me photo shoot at our local Arboretum. These may be the last images I’ll take of them until our next visit. They leave for North Carolina next week! This month flew by!








1 comment:

Mom said...

Sweet pictures!!
I know you and Ray will miss them sooo much.