Tiger's Blunder

As I was going through various internet places last night getting caught up from the past couple of weeks of falling behind, I came across this photo attached to a link leading to Foxsport.com and had to laugh.



Not only is this a great shot from a photographer's perspective, it also tells a detailed story of all them golf fans. I mean, just look at their faces! Every single one of them has their eye on that ball as far back as you can see. And the guy to the far right, the one with that huge cigar sticking out of mouth, is classic!

And, not only is this a great shot from a photographer's perspective, it also tells a detailed story of a lens once alive and full of focus. Not anymore. Tiger's attempt to chip onto the green failed and careened directly into the lens of London's Daily Mail photographer, Mark Pain. Heck, if I got a shot like this, I wouldn't shed a tear about my lens either!

I just love this shot!

No comments: