New Hat Additions

With all the day to day things I have going on you’re probably wondering how I can squeeze in new additions to my hat collection. I think I’m close to 60 hats now. It’s good to have a large variety for my newborn props and it’s also good to make several available for my clients. I’ve added these few to my collection on my website.

Here are a couple of old timey bomber hats for the boys:



A couple of cuties for the girls.:




A friend of mine sent me a picture of a hat she saw and asked me to re-create it, minus the ‘teeth’. It was quite the challenge, but I believe I pulled it off. Under the smile were 3 or 4 teeth, which I eliminated, per her request. This is the end result:


Then, I decided to create my own version with a little twist:


After I created it, I realized it has the Mardi Gras colors. So, you NOLA friends expecting or know someone who's expecting – better grab this one!

And here are a couple of elf hats and holiday hats:





Again, all the hats above, as well as several others, are all available on my website: under Newborn Hats/Headbands.

Great holiday gifts! **wink**

No comments: