Back In The Saddle Again . . .

Ok, so I fell off my horse and have been MIA for a month now. On here anyway. September was a busy month for me. Sessions. A not-so-fun trip to New Orleans to pay respects to a sweet, dear friend and her family. A trip to California to visit family. And the flu. All in that order.

I'll have a couple of Sneak Peeks coming soon for your viewing pleasure.

Took a much needed vacation to California to visit family. Was great to see everyone. Can't believe how much all my nieces and nephews have grown! I'm happy to say, I'll have plenty of senior portraits coming soon at the rate they are going! Ray and I saw our beloved New Orleans Saints kick the San Francisco 49ers to the curb! Well worth pushing our trip up a few days for that game! Spent lots of time with my Mom. GREAT to see her. And, of course, time with my brothers and their families. Need to make sure we don't wait another year to make a trip back home.

Went to a wonderful Pear Festival in Kelseyville, CA while visiting. Wonderful craft booths, food, drink and wonderful weather. I sure miss the small town type festivals!

The only bummer about this trip was I picked up the flu. Fevers one night and cough the rest of the time. Energy was low, but not at a stand still. And then to fly home with it was no fun at all. That flying just enhanced the symptoms after I arrived home.

Spent the weekend editing my last 2 sessions I completed before our vacation, and crocheting the last of the hats.

Now I'm all caught up. Time to pay attention to the blog, get my holiday prices posted, make some new holiday card templates and answer the emails and calls for sessions. It's gonna start to get busy.

Have a wonderful October, everyone!

No comments: