Justin's Session

A little over a week ago my youngest son, Justin, came up to me after a session and asked if he could do a shoot. Justin NEVER likes his picture taken. I have to struggle to get him to pose and then try to say something funny just to get him to break a smile. He’s such a handsome guy and has a fantastic smile; I don’t know why he’s shy about his having his picture taken. Here’s one I grabbed of him a few months back right before a client came in:

He’s a handsome guy!

So, my first response after his question was just a plain look. I thought he was joking. He just stood and looked back. I asked if he was serious, and he asked “Why?” No reason – I told him I was surprised, and he said “. . . we either do it now or never.” So you better believe, I jumped up, turned the studio lights back on and grabbed my camera.

I was getting ready to suggest some poses, but he said he just wanted to do his "thang." Cool! At first he was a bit stiff and wasn’t sure what he wanted to do. He didn’t want to hear any of my suggestions, so I said “Pretend I’m the mirror upstairs in the bathroom and start posing to yourself in that mirror.” LOL We both laughed and then he started being himself.

So, after the first few, he felt more comfortable and even changed outfits! Enjoy. . .










The entire time we were messing around in the studio, Lukas was being a pest. He kept wanting to come in. When all was said and done, I moved the chair and let him in. He walked right over and laid down. I guess he wanted some action as well. So, here's a brief look at Lukas' photo shoot . . .

He's such a ham! We tried to coax Kali in for her own personal photo shoot, but she wasn't having it. She was afraid of the lights - sometimes she can be such a wussie!

1 comment:

Mom said...

These are fantastic pictures!!
Smile Justin ;)

Can I get a copy of the first one?