Meet Adorable Peyton

I realize it's been a month since I posted and shame on me. It's been just too busy with sessions, editing, blogging and both Facebook pages. I guess it's time for some time management training!

I've had several newborns in the studio but wanted to share an adorable 6 month old named Peyton.

Peyton came into the studio with her mommy, Amy, her Auntie, lots of props and ready for her photo shoot. Adorable as can be. Her Auntie did a great job entertaining Peyton as the session went on. I encourage my clients to bring props and was thrilled with Peyton's.

Here's a few of Peyton. Thanks Amy for bringing her in. I enjoyed meeting you all!




I'll have newborn up shortly. With all the little girls coming in, I finally booked a newborn little boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!!