Kylene's Wedding

My beautiful daughter, Kylene, married her best friend of 7 years, Eric. It was a simple, Courthouse wedding, but beautiful all the same.

Kylene chose her best friend since they were 10, Kassandra, as her Maid of Honor, and Eric had his best friend since they were toddlers, Mario, as his Best Man. After the ceremony, we went to a park next to the Courthouse for pictures. Saturday we had a huge picnic as their reception. I have never had a better time at any reception then I had at this one! Very relaxing, kids laughing, great music in the background, wonderful family and friends. Basketball, football, grilling on the BBQ and lots and lots of
laughter. It was perfect!

Here are just a few images I put together for a sneak peek.




























Congratulations again, Kylene and Eric! You two make a beautiful pair and I wish you all the love, happiness and joy life will bring if you let it.

I love you both with all my heart!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I was SO hoping you would post pictures, knowing that as the MOB, you might be too busy having fun to snap any. (Her bridal bouquet made me cry.) Kylene is a beautiful woman, so of course she is a gorgeous bride! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful day with all of us! love, Mary

Zaffiro Images said...

Thanks Mary. I took lots of pictures and we had fun. She was beautiful and it was a perfect day. Wished Sr. And Justin could have shared this day with us too!