The Karate Kid


I attended a studio lighting class this past Saturday.

I do this from time to time to learn any new techniques that may be out there.

And, it’s a great way to meet new friends, learn new techniques and have a fun time.

One of our ‘models’ was a guy who teaches Karate. I don’t recall ever seeing anyone as limber as he was.

Very impressive.

Wonderful poses he came up with using his art.




Here’s a few shots I took of him during class. I thought the black & white made it more dramatic.








I know a lot of my clients are aspiring photographers. Houston Photography Club is a great way to start. Photographers from beginners to professionals attend, exchanging ideas and techniques alike.

Like many of you, I started with a point and shoot and over the years self taught myself what I know today. Just remember, it's not the camera, it's the imagination that creates awesome images! And, of course, lots of practice!

No comments: