Newborn Hats

I have a few newborn session lined up that I'm pretty excited about. I really enjoy capturing newborns, especially when I can get them under 3 weeks old. They're super easy to work with since they are asleep 90% of the time. And when you have sleeping babies, you have adorable photos!

I have been spending time recently gathering props for my newborn sessions. A few weeks ago I was on a mission to buy some cute little knitted hats. What I was looking for I couldn't find. After inspecting some of these cute little hats closer I challenged myself. And that challenge was to make my own newborn hats.

So, off I went to the craft store and bought yarn. Lots of yarn. And I made my own. I made LOTS of my own! It's almost addictive and I can't stop.

I look forward to my upcoming newborn sessions and to be able to use these adorable hats.


Some day I'll start selling these . . .

No comments: