Nana, can I bring my fart?

What a heading, huh? You’re probably wondering what kind of story can possibly follow that heading. Well, let me tell you the story behind that one.

Kylene and Jayden spent a day at iT’Z. iT’Z is similar to Chucky Cheese, but it comes with a bowling alley, buffet, games and small carnival rides. While playing the games and racking up on the tickets, Jayden traded them in for a large squirt gun and one of these:

That, my friends, is his “fart”. It’s one of those rude noise makers that makes a farting sound when you take out the putty and push it back down in the ‘toilet bowl’. Yes, it’s a toilet bowl:

He loves to play with this thing. He gets such boisterous laughs, like any kid his age when they first discover farting, every time he ‘farts’. His favorite game with me while his fart is in hand?

Hugging.

He wants me to hug him tightly while he pushes the putty in his toy so I can “squeeze the fart out.”

So, today, when I told him we need to get ready to go to the store, he asks:

“Nana, can I bring my fart?”

Now you try to keep a straight face when someone asks you that question!

No comments: