Merry Christmas!

This is my first Christmas with my grandson, Jayden. I am beyond excited he and my daughter will be spending it with us this year. I only wish my oldest son can make the trip as well. May be next year.

Three and a half years I’ve waited for this! Decorating the tree, wrapping presents, running around with Jayden getting ready for the holidays. Two weeks ago we decorated our Christmas tree and Jayden was ready to dig in. I opened a box of Nutcracker ornaments and he was ready to hang.


He was so excited over the different colors, the bells, the lights. Such a sweet feeling to see his face light up with joy.


He was even kissing the ornaments before he hung them, then clapping when he finally got it to hang.



He loves Thomas the Train. We found one at the Hallmark store and couldn’t wait to hang it on the tree. I just LOVE his little hands!


He didn’t last very long.

But that’s ok. I got to decorate the tree with Jayden.

This is going to be my best Christmas ever being able to experience the joy and excitement of seeing a little one’s face light up Christmas morning. Camera will be ready, believe me!

Merry Christmas to all of you.

From all of us!

And from Lukas,

And from Nell,

And from Kali.

May the spirit of this Holiday Season brighten your home and your hearts!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Jayden is such a beautiful boy! I understand your excitement completely. Got to spend my first Christmas with Catherine in California. Now we have webcams and can Skype, and that's fun too! Wishing you a very happy new year!
~~Mary

Zaffiro Images said...

I heard, Mary! Glad you got to spend that time with her. Kelvin said we need to get skype too. We've been looking into it. Have a great New Year!