But Nana . . .

I'm enjoying the time I'm having with my grandson these days. The last couple of months I've been watching him while my daughter works, and it's been so much fun. He's such a little firecracker. At nap time, I prefer him to sleep in our room since our curtains are heavier which makes our room darker in the daylight than the curtains in his room. When he naps in his room it takes a good hour for him to go to sleep with all the playing he does. Lately he's been coming up with excuses not to sleep in my room. This was his excuse today.

Me: "Come on, Jayden, it's time to take a nap."

Jayden: "Nana, I want to sleep uppa da stairs!"

Me: "No, you're sleeping in Nana's room."

Jayden: "But Nana, I don't want to fart in your bed!"

I love that little boy to death. He can fart all he wants in my bed!

1 comment:

Mary said...

That cracks me up! Have a happy new year!