The Coneheads

I ran across a picture that makes me laugh from time to time.

A few years back while visiting my Mom, my brothers and their families came up for a visit as well. I enjoy when our families get together. There's lots of laughing, lots of jokes, and lots of love! My 8 nieces and nephews are a load of fun too. There's never a dull moment with them, they will always come up with something to entertain themselves and to make us laugh.

My nieces, Lexi and Kamryn, were obviously up to something when they came looking for empty water bottles. Only one was available. Lexi asked if I could hurry up on my water bottle so she can have it. I did. I asked what they were going to do with them. They just snickered and ran off. So, I knew something was up.

A few moments later, and giggling all the way down the hall, appeared Lexi and Kamryn:


The Coneheads! I even like how Lexi's all stylish with her bangs parted and combed to the side!

Never a dull moment with these two!

No comments: