May Day Random

May. Time I go through my computer and clean things out. Buy new portable hard drives and back up files and pictures. Rearrange my work folders, organize, organize and organize. I try to do all the computers in the house, but the one upstairs has been going through a "clean disk" process for 2 hours and it only has 4 bars on it! My kids! And the things they put on that darn thing!

Where I'd REALLY like to be today is in New Orleans with my peeps enjoying that darn Jazz Festival! Next year for sure!

In the meantime, enjoy a few random shots I've taken over the years . . .

Chardonay grapes on a vine in Napa, California:

Roaming around New Orleans one afternoon, I followed the voice to this girl. I sat there and just listened for about an hour. And she let me take some fantastic shots of her. Jessy Carolina is her name. From New York:

I call this next shot "Ghost Train". It's a subway train in New York:

Creepy as it may sound, I LOVE the graveyards of New Orleans:

Another New Orleans shot --

Jeez, and another -- This was taken during my favorite time in New Orleans, French Quarter Festival. Capturing a couple of dancers near the French Market.

Ah, New York. I love New York. I don't want to live there -- I just like visiting it. Ray and I have made it an annual trip each November. This is the Brooklyn Bridge with the New York skyline -- taken on Brooklyn side.

<> White Tulip . . .

Georgia Aquarium . . .

In New Orleans they have what's called "Super Sunday" and during this event, the Mardi Gras Indians come out in all their glory. Absolutely gorgeous costumes!

Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ . . .

One of my favorite shots of my daughter and grandson. We were trying to get him to look at the camera, all he wanted to do was chat with his mommy! Jayden was 3 months old here . . .

Manhattan Bridge, New York . . .

"Grazin in the Grass" Gorilla at the Georgia Zoo.

This was taken at Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada. Amazing red rock in this park. I just love this one in black & white.


Gerstle Cove, California. One of my favorite places to just sit and think. The water is cool and clear and lots of seals. In February you can see the Whales migrate south.

Well, that's a start. If I find more, which I'm sure I will, I'll share . . .

Have a wonderful May 1st everyone.

No comments: